Hologic Regional Sales Manager - New York in New York
Regional Sales Manager - New York (Job Number: 170811)
Hologic is seeking a Regional Sales Manager covering the New York Metro Area: NYC, Long Island, Southern CT, Westchester City, and Northern NJ. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing, achieving and managing regional business targets and strategy. The Manager is responsible for coaching, developing and managing of their sales team (Imaging Account Managers, Interventional Account Managers and Osteoporosis Sales Specialist) towards the achievement of those targets, including assuring they maintain and develop a high performing sales team. The Manager will also coach the sales team in developing and maintaining effective customer care relationships for Hologic’s disposable breast biopsy, imaging and capital product suites. Build strong relationships and collaborate with other region team members and Hologic resources to meet the needs of the customer. Develop and maintain strong relationships with key thought leaders in their region and keep abreast of and leverage trends in the market place to meet regional business objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 1.Drives Results and Sales and Regional Business Performance:a.Develops and executes against strategic regional business plans to assure sustainable and profitable business results.b.Is self-directed in working with their sales team to meet and exceed business objectives.c.Assures their sales team solves the business need of customer not just the sales of the product.d.Collaborates with other Hologic team members and other Hologic resources to achieve desired customer outcomes.2.Displays Business Acumen and Organizational Astuteness:a.Understands customer’s and company’s business and financial drivers to assist his sales team in developing business solutions.b.Assures they and their sales team are current on the health care field, competitive products, legislation and relevant disease states.c.Builds and leverages relationships at all levels and networks both internally and externally to achieve desired results.d.Anticipates and navigates situational resistance within their region to new ideas or business development efforts to gain agreement/acceptance.3.Influences, Negotiates and Communicates for Impact:a.Is effective at asking relevant questions and listening to understand business issues and goals within their region and provide mutually beneficial business solutions.b.Builds strong relationships with internal team members and external contacts based on trust and communication.c.Develops, manages and negotiates in conjunction with National Accounts new and ongoing purchasing agreements with IDNs and GPOs in their region.d.Determines what is relevant to different audiences and applies to deliver high impact presentations and make compelling cases.4.Demonstrates Critical Thinking and Emotional Intelligence:a.Embraces and encourages learning new skills, knowledge and behaviors.b.Works to become more self-aware and demonstrates self-regulation in making business and personnel decisions.c.Displays ability to properly define business problems and /or opportunities and develop effective solutions based on information, facts and evidence.5.Displays Accountability and Leads and Develops Others:a.Creates and leads plans for change within their region.b.Understands and focuses on driving sustainable results.c.Demonstrates ability to attract and select strong performer with potential.d.Provides insight, coaching and development to grow their direct reports to their full potential.e.Holds self and their direct reports accountable to fulfill commitments and model all behaviors asked of others.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Knowledge of the health care industry and experience selling to hospitals, cancer centers, and surgeons is important. Experience selling biomedical, medical device or imaging is a plus. A 5+ years track record of leading and managing high sales performance teams (Top 20% of year over year) has even higher weight.
· College degree preferred
· Minimum of 3 years of successful medical sales or sales leadership. Clean driving record and ability to enter Magnetic Resonance suite w/o impacting health.
The Regional Sales Manager is accountable for assigned region and other territories as assigned by their manager.
· The Regional Sales Manager’s impact will reach their sales team and other corporate resources to achieve desired customer outcomes and company and regional goals. They will coach and develop their direct reports to ensure bench strength and will groom high potentials for next Hologic career opportunities.
· The Regional Sales Manager, in consultation with their direct manager, will be expected to properly define regional business problems and develop effective solutions based on information, facts and evidence with minimal support. Is self-directed in driving to meet and exceed business objectives, within bounds determined by their manager.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Primary Location: United States-New York
Organization: BSH Sales and Commercial Excellence
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jul 11, 2017, 11:36:19 AM