Hologic Commercial Director - Diagnostics - Asia Pacific in Singapore
Commercial Director - Diagnostics - Asia Pacific (Job Number: 170634)
Hologic is seeking a Commercial Director – Diagnostics, Asia Pacific responsible for leading our market development efforts in Asia Pacific including upstream marketing activities, portfolio planning, clinical training and education, KOL relationship management, and sales support.
This role will be a member of the Asia Pacific Leadership Team (APLT) reporting to Sr.Director – Strategic Marketing, Diagnostics based in San Diego and dotted line to President Asia Pacific.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with country leadership and division leadership on translating success models throughout the Asia Pacific region for the Diagnostics business
• Provide market access guidance, positioning and messaging training, and diagnostic product expertise to support and drive Asia Pacific regional market commercial objectives
• Specialize in positioning of HOLX offerings, training and education, market access, workflow, segmentation
• Facilitate the inclusion of global marketing product experts where needed
• Marketing Activities / Product Support:
Define specific selling strategies for targeted geographical areas
Identify pricing and reimbursement challenges and define strategies to best position HOLX product and service offerings in the core Asia Pacific markets.
• Partner with regional commercial leaders and global marketing to prioritize product registrations in various regions of focus
Product Claims (Standard vs. Unique)
Coordinate product supply to support in country clinical studies, performance evaluation studies, validation testing
Manage regional KOL relationships
• Work with downstream divisional marketing teams, supporting New Product Launch planning;
Demand / supply planning
Training and education
• Collaborate with New Product Development team, supporting development of content roadmap for Asia Pacific
• Play a key role in developing and implementing the Asia Pacific Strategic Plan
• Monitor international landscape for new opportunities and advise the division on key opportunities for entry
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
• Molecular diagnostic and cytology experience with proven technical communication ability
• Experience with financial modeling – building market models and forecasting
• Proven business analytics skills with ability to identify and leverage key insights
• Strong leadership and financial acumen
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to effectively produce business results, and develop and execute an effective competitive business strategy with direct involvement in the sales process
• Ability to analyze a business problem, synthesize information, develop and implement effective tactics
• Bachelor's Degree; preferably with scientific focus
• MBA strongly preferred
• Minimum of 12+ years of experience in diagnostic manufacturing or related industry to include managing teams and marketing, commercial sales, or applications experience.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, scientific analytical skills, and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Infectious disease or oncology diagnostics experience strongly preferred
• Willingness and ability to travel (by land and/or air) up to approximately 50% of the time, including international travel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Primary Location: Singapore
Organization: International Commercial EMEA
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jun 19, 2017, 7:07:34 AM