Hologic Temp Accounting Specialist 1 CR (temporal por 4 meses) in Alajuela, Costa Rica
Temp Accounting Specialist 1 CR (temporal por 4 meses)
Post Date 4 days ago
· Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with company policy.
· Ability to organize and prioritize workflow.
· Ability to interact with all levels of employees including senior management.
· Strong attention to details.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to perform mathematical calculations or analysis.
· Ability to adhere/respond to established time frames and schedules.
· Ability to operate a computer and related software.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Grado Universitario: Bachillerato Universitario en Contabilidad, administración o carrera afín.
· Experiencia de 1 año en puestos similares (deseable)
· Intermediate English
· Accounting experience in a large multi-national organization and Free Zone regulations.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including lookup and pivot tables.
· Computer skills on Microsoft Office with desirable understanding and experience with ORACLE Platform and ESSbase / Hyperion.
· Ability to work with multi-functional teams.
· Strong understanding of intermediate accounting concepts and analytical skills.
· SOX knowledge desirable.
· Experience with policies and SOPs development and implementation.
· Demonstrated experience with reconciliations of Balance Sheet Accounts.
· Desirable demonstrated knowledge and understanding of GMPs, FDA regulations, Quality System Regulations (QSR), ISO 13485 requirements and Quality regulations
· Software Oracle, Exactus, control de ingreso y de salidas de personal para pago de planilla.
· Dominio en Sistemas de información: Exactus, Oracle, ATL; control de ingreso y de salidas de personal para pago de planilla, conocimiento avanzado de la legislación laboral vigente.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
· Control all movements related to capital investments in fixed assets: additions (and their corresponding tagging), transfers and write-offs. In addition to record the monthly depreciation.
· Maintain a control of the CAPEX execution and submit monthly reports to all project responsibles with amount executed, pending and committed.
· Capture and analysis of all the capital projects submitted by the organization and providing ROI calculations when applies.
· Elaborate the annual budget of depreciation and Forecast quarterly. It includes analyzing the possible fluctuations with previous years and any other analysis that is necessary to justify budget or estimated amounts for the Forecast.
· Capitalize all capital projects in the stipulated period. Ensure all required documentation such as invoices, DUA (Single Customs Declaration) and all that is necessary to comply with the internal policies, corporate and requirements of PROCOMER (governmental entity that audits capital investments in fixed assets for companies of Free Zone) is gathered and filed.
· Plan, coordinate and perform a physical inventory of fixed assets at least every three years, as well as make periodic departmental inventories.
· Control and monitoring of the fixed asset’s final disposal and its correct exit of the equipment (from the industrial Free Zone Park) in coordination with designated area within traffic in compliance with what is established by the Costa Rica Free Zone Law and CR Customs. Coordinates proper paper work for donations, destruction or recycling of fixed assets.
· Submit to designated responsible for insurances (Local and Corporate) a semiannual detail of the machinery and equipment inventory (values).
· Prepare reconciliations of fixed assets and depreciation. Timely resolve any differences that arise.
· Prepare information and reports for internal and external audits as requested.
· Respond to PROCOMER's audits and respond to its observations.
· Prepare the annual operations report for PROCOMER.
· Prepare and send local and corporate reports related to fixed assets as requested.
· Ensure compliance with local and corporate procedures in your area. Develops and maintains updated the financial procedures and other internal control documents related with the fixed assets management.
· Recommends and develops strategies related to fixed assets management.
· Establishes partnerships with other departments to maintain fixed assets controls, standard procedures, practices and others.
· Participates in month-end close process as necessary: journal entries, analysis of information and variances and preparation of reports as necessary.
· Assists with the preparation of monthly variances report.
· Supports budgeting and forecasting process as needed.