Hologic Supervisor, Customer Service in Belgium
Supervisor, Customer Service
Post Date Feb 07, 2018
Main Duties and Responsibilities (Others may be assigned)
Ensuring main daily duties covered by Customer Service Benelux, Nordics and France are handled on a daily basis. These include (but are not limited to):
• Coordinate the order placement and logistics for Diagnostic instrument installations
• Review invoice queries working with the CS and AR teams during regular meetings, providing feedback and creating accountability within the two groups.
• Monitor and report on KPIs for activities including phone calls, outbound shipments, collections, order entry, cycle times, credits, Siebel complaints, GHX (EDI orders). Employ LEAN initiatives to improve performance and efficiency.
• Present quarterly meetings with regional sales teams to review KPIs and build relationships. Understand how Commercial and CS can help each other to improve process and customer experience.
• Analyse credit note reason codes to find root cause of persistent issues for feedback to CS team to drive accountability
• Provide back up to other CS regions where required.
• Run the CS team rota to allocate resource appropriately to exceed these KPI targets.
• Provide continuous training to the team to improve customer experience through additional process and product knowledge, handling the shared inbox, orders, Stock Sync, Returns. Highlight the consequences of errors to drive accountability for the quality of work produced.
• Identify and implement process improvements, and establish best practises.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
5 GCSEs A – C including English and Maths, additional qualifications preferable (Or BE equivalent)
Knowledge of LEAN Methodology. Yellow belt standard preferable.
Fluent in English, French, Dutch (non-negotiable) – with additional knowledge of one of the following: German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish.
High level of Excel knowledge including report generation, pivot tables, V look up
5 Years Customer Service Supervision experience in a B2B environment
Logistical experience preferable (Customs documents, organising shipments for destinations outside EU)
Experience in the Healthcare sector preferable
Assertive attitude, enthusiastic to learn, forward thinking, open to unexpected challenges, logical and analytical approach to challenges and able to think of their feet
Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines
Agency And Third Party Recruiter Notice
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current, executed Hologic Agency Agreement signed by a member of the Talent Acquisition Department. In addition, Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent via the Hologic Taleo portal, under these terms or they will not be considered and be will wholly owned by Hologic.”