Hologic Configuration Analyst in United States
Post Date Mar 13, 2018
• Ensures BOM / Recipe cost accuracy. Liaising between Operations and Finance on all product/part configuration matters.
• Active management of STD costs, current and new product, to provide accurate costing and site performance data.
• Establishes new master records and corrects the MRP system data as needed.
ROLE ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates up front cost identification and subsequent cost roll-up in conjunction with Manufacturing and Finance.
• Coordinates with Marketing Managers, Customer Service and creates/maintains Sales BOM structures.
• Performs audit functions for Bill of Materials, Recipes, etc. Maintains and tracks the data integrity of the MRP data entry system.
• Audits for missing operating data in support of material, capacity planning and procurement.
• Establishes new master records and existing item master records.
• Establishes new Bills of Materials in compliance with manufacturing records and the CCR/DDS process.
• Evaluates and processes all CCR’s; coordinates all data input into the MRP/ERP system.
• Tracks and maintains Engineering Bills of Material.
• Assumes responsibility for the Hologic Ltd part number system and supports and assists with material number configuration and tracking. Assigns/issues new material numbers and advises of Unit of Measure configuration.
• Performs document reviews in support of Development Manufacturing and new product development.
• Audits product/material configuration for compliance with policies and procedures.
• Coordinates with R&D, Operations, and Quality to ensure all FDA and production requirements are achieved.
• Serves as liaison between Operations and Finance on all product/part configuration matters.
• Educates and guides personnel in new processes.
Typically requires 3-5 year related experience, preferably with a Business related qualification or BA/BSc with 2-3 years related experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• An understanding of biotech manufacturing, purchasing, planning, product development, and material handling.
• Working knowledge of MRP2 and computerised inventory control system.
• Working knowledge of material master maintenance, BOM’s, routings/recipes and work centres.
• Knowledge of cost accounting fundamentals and labour reporting.
• Working knowledge of Demand Planning and forecasting.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office or equivalent
• Typically requires a Business related qualification and related experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Regularly required to sit.
• Regularly required to use a computer keyboard, mouse, and monitor.
• Regularly required to talk and hear.
• Occasionally required to walk to meeting locations.
• May be required to lift, carry or otherwise manipulate objects up to 5kg in weight.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is performed primarily in an office environment.
• There may be a need to go into production or warehouse environments.
No line report responsibilities
Actions taken by employees in this position have financial impact on end results of the department and the company.
Agency And Third Party Recruiter Notice
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current, executed Hologic Agency Agreement signed by a member of the Talent Acquisition Department. In addition, Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent via the Hologic Taleo portal, under these terms or they will not be considered and be will wholly owned by Hologic.”