Hologic Manufacturing Technician II in United States
Manufacturing Technician II
Post Date Jul 12, 2018
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• You will be responsible for the formulation of in-process solutions and bulk reagents.
• You will record data within batch documentation.
• You will open & close work orders and removes items from inventory management systems.
• You will perform operation/calibration of general lab/manufacturing equipment.
• You will be responsible for transportation, handling, and disposal of waste and chemicals, liaises with the waste management company collecting waste.
• You will effectively communicate with workmates, supervision, management and support functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Typically you will be experienced in manufacturing operations within a controlled environment, you will have good mathematical skills and convert between units of measure.
• You will have working knowledge of procedures (SOP’S), document completion and Health and Safety.
• You may be a recent graduate with some experience and have a desire to develop within the field of manufacturing and supply.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is performed primarily in a laboratory environment.
Actions taken by employees in this position have financial impact on end results of the department and the company.