Hologic Snr Accounts Payable German Speaking in United States
Snr Accounts Payable German Speaking
Post Date Jun 28, 2018
Responsible for all aspects of Senior Accounts Payable Administrator, German speaker including matching, batching and coding purchase invoices, weekly payment runs, processing employee expense claims, dealing with supplier queries and supplier statement reconciliations. You will be responsible for the ledgers for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the German, Austrian and Suisse legers.
• Accurate and timely processing of purchase invoices
• Ensuring all invoices are approved in accordance with Hologic’s authority policy
• Investigating and resolving queries to ensure invoices are processed correctly and promptly
• Auditing employee expense claims including ensuring adherence to Hologic’s travel policy
• Producing weekly payment runs
• Assisting with implementing new processes and procedures
• Building and maintaining good relationships, both internal and external, across all levels
• Responsible for the AP Monthly Close and ensure all Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed timely
• General housekeeping of the accounts payable ledger.
• Ad hoc duties required by management or to meet the needs of the business
• Great attention to detail with an inquisitive mindset
• Excellent communications skills
• Enthusiastic with a positive mindset
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 5 GCSE’s including Maths & English
• 3-5 years’ experience within an AP role
• Fluent in German and English
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Regularly required to sit.
• Regularly required to use a computer keyboard, mouse, and monitor.
• Regularly required to talk and hear.
• Occasionally required to walk to meeting locations.
• Required to use close vision and adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is performed primarily in an office environment.
Actions taken by employees in this position have financial impact on end results of the department and the company.
Agency And Third Party Recruiter Notice
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current, executed Hologic Agency Agreement signed by a member of the Talent Acquisition Department. In addition, Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent via the Hologic Taleo portal, under these terms or they will not be considered and be will wholly owned by Hologic.”